This marimba has been conceived to be:
- Comfortable, thanks to the dimension of its sonic bars;
- Consonant, thanks to the music structure set for the pentatonic scales;
- Modular, for interchangeability of its sounds due to the possibility to form different scales;
- Easily transportable, thanks to its reduced obstruction obtained from the parallel position of the echo chambers with respect to the sonic bars;
- Light and compact, thanks to the material that have been used;
- Versatile, in order to be used in the conventional positions and to make it possible to assemble it in a way that results suspended from the tubular structure; and also to make it playable by people who are seated (thus for people who are on a wheelchair);
- Stable and warm, from a sonic point of view, since the bars are made with padouk wood aged for over 35 years.